MackinFunds Terms and Conditions
Purpose: The purpose of this Agreement is to set out the terms and conditions for the operation of the Mackin Funds
Fundraiser (“Fundraiser”) by the School or District (“Organization”) with the assistance of Mackin Educational Resources to raise
funds from the public (“Donors”).
Program: The Program consists of Mackin Educational Resources providing a web portal and other free services for the Organization
to raise funds to add educational resources for students and staff use. These funds will purchase resources selected by the Organization
to fulfill their current needs.
Mackin Educational Resources: Mackin Educational Resources shall have the obligation to do the following:
- Provide a website (accessible by pin code) where donations will be accepted via credit card.
- At the close of the Fundraiser, provide the Organization with a list of Donors.
- Titles ordered will be delivered to the Organization no more than 60 days after title list and specifications have been received by Mackin Educational Resources.
- If funds remain unspent 12 months after the campaign has ended, issue a refund for any funds remaining below $50.00. Any remaining campaign funds over $50.00 will either be returned to the campaign originator or used by Mackin Educational Resources to benefit K-12 education at the discretion of MackinFunds.
Organization: The organization shall have the obligation to do the following:
- Submit selected titles for purchase to Mackin Educational Resources within 6 weeks of the Fundraiser close date.
- Spend all funds accrued in the Mackin Funds account within 6 months after the end of the campaign and before a new campaign is started.
- Submit minimum orders of $500 or the total of all funds raised, if funds raised total less than $500. Orders placed for less than $50 will be assessed a shipping fee.
- Submit full cataloging and processing specifications to Mackin Educational Resources within 6 weeks of the Fundraiser close date, to assist Mackin Educational Resources in providing purchased materials as quickly as possible.
- Provide donors with receipts for charitable donations, if applicable.
Donors: Donors are deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the following terms by donating to the Fundraiser.
- Donated funds become a “credit on account” at Mackin Educational Resources. Funds are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Entire amount (100%) of donated funds will go to the purchase of shelf-ready materials to benefit the Organization.
- Donated funds can only be spent at Mackin Educational Resources for available books and materials. Tax will be charged if a school is not tax-exempt.
- Minimum donation is $10. Personal checks are not accepted. The Organization and business checks are accepted. These are to be made payable to MackinFunds. The organization’s name, Fundraiser name or Fundraiser pin code must be referenced in memo line. Send checks to:
Mackin Educational Resources
3505 County Road 42 West
Burnsville, MN 55306
Other: The following terms are also agreed upon:
- Purchased titles will be invoiced at Mackin.com pricing. No other discounts will apply. Standard processing and cataloging are free, with free shipping in the United States or its contiguous states. Pricing is subject to change from time of origination of campaign until invoicing of orders.
- Mackin Educational Resources reserves the right to deny access or suspend Fundraiser at any time.
- Mackin Educational Resources reserves the right to make changes to Fundraiser web page content at any time.
- Final decisions concerning the disbursement of funds will be made by school faculty or administration.